What Is SaaS Lending Software and How It Could Benefit Your Lending Business?June 07, 2023
SaaS lending software is specially designed for SMB lenders like merchant cash companies who help small businesses with easy monetary funds.
The underwriting process is generally complex, time-consuming, and costly when done manually. That’s why implementing SaaS lending software is crucial to automate mundane tasks and speed up the loan approval progression.
If you’re contemplating incorporating SaaS lending software for your business but are unsure about its functionalities, here is a detailed guide to help you understand how this software works and whether it will benefit your business.
How SaaS Lending Software Works?
Software as a Service (SaaS) lending software is a cloud-based platform that provides lending institutes like an MCA company with the tools and infrastructure they need to manage underwriting loan origination, and servicing processes.
Cloud-Based SaaS lending software does not require on-site installation and complex maintenance. Companies can easily access SaaS lending tools anywhere in the world through a web browser with just an internet connection.
Cloud-based lending software has the potential for greater scalability and enables lending companies to accommodate clients in a rapidly changing market environment and business demands. Moreover, software also allows varying levels of customization to further cater to the unique needs of individual lending organization.
Additionally, SaaS lending software can drastically reduce manual labor by:
- loan application management tools that can accept applications from various marketing channels, and input applicants’ data directly into your system.
- Risk management and loan approval tools that use artificial intelligence and data analytics to Review, process and approve applicants
- Servicing and payment processing systems that can generate payment schedules, set reminders, process payments, and manage any delinquent account.
- It also includes reporting software with real-time data and analytics, enabling lending companies to better monitor loan performance and make data-driven decisions.
Benefits Of SaaS Lending Software:
If you own a lending company or a lender considering investing in SaaS lending software, you’re thinking in the right direction. Let’s look at some core advantages of implementing SaaS software that may help you streamline as well as scale your business processes.
Increased Efficiency & Productivity
A SaaS lending platform provides automated solutions for tasks like application reviewing and management, data collection, underwriting, etc. And it presents this information in a structured way that is easy for decision makers to digest.
These automated procedures save a lot of time and increase efficiency among teams, allowing MCA companies to concentrate on increasing the borrower base and processing more loans with fewer employees.
No More Maintenance Costs
SaaS platform does not require maintenance costs. SaaS does not require implementation and specific hardware to operate it. You don’t have to hire an IT specialist to run and maintain the software.
SME software is typically priced on a per user basis, making it affordable for lending companies of all sizes.
Access To Real-Time Analytics And Data
Another benefit of adopting lending SaaS software is unlocking access to rich, real-time data and analytics, helping companies make well-calculated decisions instantly
Institutions can monitor loan performance, identify current trends in the lending industry and optimize their lending decisions accordingly and no longer need to rely on guesswork.
Enhanced Security & Compliance
Most SaaS lending software providers offer advanced security features such as access control, data encryption, etc. Such robust security features ensure that borrower and company information is protected at all costs and that lending institutes remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
Typical software or standard systems have the risk of system crash due to hardware malfunction, power failure, overload, etc. System failure is not only disastrous in terms of financial loss. When time is of the essence, downtimes are costly.
But with a cloud-based system companies can bid adieu to such potential risks. Cloud-based systems are backed by powerful and secure data centers such as AWS.
Improved Customer Experience
SaaS lending platforms can greatly improve customer experience by providing borrowers with an intuitive and easy-to-use platform for loan application. Moreover, the automated systems can quickly respond to customer queries, which helps increase customer experience.
SaaS lending software can benefit all big and small lending companies by maximizing their productivity by automating major tasks while reducing operational costs.
What to Consider When Choosing SaaS Lending Software
Make sure to check out these features while choosing between SaaS lending software providers to maximize potential benefits:
- Functionality: The software should have all necessary features, including loan origination, credit decisions, underwriting, loan processing, sales and marketing, accounting, etc., to assist in lending decisions.
- Integration: The tool should provide easy integration with other systems or third-party services that your company uses.
- User Interface: Do enquire about the quality of user interface of SaaS lending software you are considering. It should be intuitive and easy to use so that even individuals with limited technical knowledge can easily operate it. It should have a pleasant appearance. This type of software is made to be use during most of the working day. If it looks good, it will lead to better productivity for your team.
- Compliance And Security: The software must provide advanced security features such as data encryption, disaster recovery, access control, etc. Additionally, it should be compliant with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Support: The SaaS software provider needs to offer comprehensive assistance regarding technical support, training, and customer support to make it easier for lending companies to reach out to them in case of operational complications.
- Pricing: The pricing structure should be transparent with no hidden fees or charges so that companies don’t have to bear additional costs after purchasing it.
SaaS lending software is a powerful tool for lending companies of all sizes. With its ability to automate otherwise time-consuming and tedious tasks and provide real-time data and analytics, it has become a popular choice among lenders looking to streamline their lending process!
Don’t let traditional methods take a toll on your company’s productivity, introduce an efficient SaaS lending software to get multiple tasks done with maximum accuracy.